MENU

Home  |  About  |  Sponsor Info  |  Previous Sponsors

08 August 2011

8 Aug 2011 ~ ADscraps #2...

with 0 comments

Good morning! It's the 2nd week! This ad really caught my eye - aren't the shapes interesting?
It pretty different from my usual style, but I think that's what makes it fun!

Here is my sample, and I have also put together a template of this sketch in layered PSE and a flat png! Those will be available on my blog a little later today!

Remember, new challenges will be posted on the 1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd of each month. You can link your pages up to any of the 4 challenges until midnight on the last day of that month!


At some point, I hope to offer a prize for every week, but until we get enough players - I'll be offering a monthly gift certificate for a random player! This month I've chosen JessicaSprague.com - since a few of the papers in my LO came from there. At the end of the month, I'll award a $20 gift certificate to one of this month's players! Hope you'll join me!



Have a scrappy day!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment