MENU

Home  |  About  |  Sponsor Info  |  Previous Sponsors

08 September 2011

8 Sep 2011 ~ ADscraps #6

with 0 comments


Welcome to the 6th installment of digital ad{scrap}tations! I'm late with this one, my baby boy has been pretty sick for the last week and a half - so my apologies! But at least you have until the end of the month to play!

I have a nifty layout for your inspiration today - I loved the horizontal blocks of pictures! Here's my layout:




Remember, new challenges will be posted on the 1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd of each month. You can link your pages up to any of the 4 challenges until midnight on the last day of that month!
At some point, I hope to offer a prize for every week, but until we get enough players - I'll be offering a monthly gift certificate for a random player! This month I've chosen twopeasinabucket.com. At the end of the month, I'll award a $20 gift certificate to one of this month's players! Hope you'll join me!



Have a scrappy day!!!

 
 

I've decided I'll be taking a little break after this week, but I'll be back in November!

0 comments:

Post a Comment